All persons must wear masks on the common property and other shared areas from
Tuesday the 13th of July 2021
This requirement applies to the Greater Sydney Area
Shared property includes
- Shared walkways
- Garbage rooms
- Garage areas
- Reception areas
- Mailbox areas
- Shared facilities such as laundries, gyms and swimming pools
The requirement to wear masks applies to persons including:
- All residents and visitors, carers
- Staff such as building managers, cleaners, concierge
- Delivery persons providing goods and services, including tradespeople and contractors
- Delivery persons providing food, mail and parcels
For further information please see: Public Health (COVID-19 Temporary Movement and Gathering Restrictions) Amendment (NO 4) Order 2021
- Residents do NOT need to wear masks inside their own apartments
- This requirement does not apply to residences which do not have shared spaces
Leanne Habib Inger Brettle
Chief Executive Officer Chief Operating Officer
Do you have a question relating to your property or development? Contact us!
Please note that this article is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional legal advice.
‘Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation’.