NSW: Q&A How do we go about installing air conditioning in an apartment?


Question: Is a Council DA required for owners wishing to install Air Conditioning?

Answer: you should consult Council before your installation and some Councils have AC as an “exempt” or “complying development”.

For the full question and our detailed response, visit the original publication at Look Up Strata.

Do you have a question relating to your property or development? Contact us!

Please note that this article is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional legal advice.